If you are one of the thousand asking, what is the best diet to lose weight fast? I have good news for you. The answer is quite simple because there is no best diet to do this.
The truth of the matter is that many diets can be used to achieve fast results.
The question is, what foods are one willing to sacrifice and how much work are one willing to put in?
I am going to be discussing some simple steps that can be taken and as a result of taking these steps one will experience significant weight loss in a short amount of time. I present to you, a quick and healthy weight loss diet!
How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly, Without The Sacrifices!
Yes, I’m telling the truth. You can indeed lose belly fat without the sacrifice of the foods you know to love. This method of dieting is called intermittent fasting.
I personally have firsthand experience with this method so I know it works. Now, what I’m about to tell you may alarm you. This method requires that we break some “golden rules” of dieting.
- Skip breakfast.
- Skip lunch.
- First meal will be at 4:00 PM.
- Second Meal will be at 11:00 PM, Right Before Bed.
To break it down, one will have to fast for 16 hours before their first meal of the day. There will then be a 7-hour eating window and the second meal of the day will be right before bed.
Yes it sounds very difficult to go without food for 16 hours straight, but in reality it is a piece of cake.
By the first week your body will get so used to this way of eating that you will never feel hungry again. You will start to appreciate food more when you do eat and there will be no more stuffing food down fast. Here is a list of ways to make it through the fast much easier:
- Drink lots of water.
- You can drink coffee (no sugar or creamer)
- Green tea helps significantly.
- Sugar free gum
- Adding cinnamon to water can make you feel full.
- Staying Busy
Once you make it through the fast, feel free to eat like you normally would just don’t eat too much! As long as your not eating enough to make up for the 2 meals skipped you will lose weight, guaranteed!
The Pros Of Intermittent Fasting
The benefits of fasting are quite amazing and I can be here all day going through all the pros of dieting this way so I’m just going to mention a few.
- The ability to focus
- The fat burning is incredible. Our bodies go through two stages of burning fat. For most of us, our bodies only experience the first stage because we are always eating every 3-5 hours. When one fasts their bodies are able to enter this second stage and this stage burns all that hard to burn fat that we were never able to burn before.
- Less bloated
- Increased sex drive
- The ability to hold on to and increase muscle mass and only burn the fat off.
- Time saver only having to prepare 2 means a day.
- Money saver because of less food intake.
- More time to focus on work in the mornings.
- Decreases the chances of getting cancer.
- Longer life expectancy.
- Being able to eat any foods you want during the eating window.
The Cons Of Intermittent Fasting
- The first week will be rough. It will take some time getting used to.
- No creamer or sugar in your coffee. ( This definitely took me some time getting used to drinking black coffee in the mornings. )
The pros most definitely out weigh the cons. Due to this, intermittent fasting is absolutely worth giving a try. What do you have to lose? ( Besides weight.)
Workouts And Exercises To Burn Body Fat
The type of workouts that are going to play a huge role in determining your results is mainly cardio. Cardio is so important when trying to burn belly fat. Time under tension workouts can also provide one with positive results in losing weight.
An important factor here is when to workout. It’s important to know when our body is in the 2nd stage of fat burning. In this stage our body has the potential in burning fat like we never seen before.
No equipment is really necessary. All one needs is their body weight, and some motivation. All it takes is just 30 min a day plus intermittent fasting and you are well on your way to getting the body of your lifetime. Here is a list of some effective workouts:
I would like to further explain doing sprints. I point here is to get your heart working hard. When this happens your body will melt off fat fast. A method used to get the most effective results is time interval training. I will describe a 45 min cardio workout below, either running outside or on a treadmill. ( It won’t matter which one ).
- First start with a warm up to get your body prepared. Typically a 15 min workout is ideal. This warm up will consist of a very slow jog almost like walking fast.
- Secondly, increase the speed to a very fast sprint. 30 seconds of this followed by a 30 second recovery. In recovery mode you will want to switch to a nice steady job but not as slow as the warm up.
- Next, sprint for 1 min followed by a 1 min recovery time.
- After that, sprint for 2 min followed by 2 min recovery time.
- Sprint for 4 min followed by 4 min recovery time.
- Go back to 2 min sprint followed by 2 min recovery time.
- Then, down to 1 min sprint followed by 1 min recovery time.
- Finally, down to 30 sec sprint followed by 30 sec recovery time.
- Finish with a 10 min cool down to get your heart rate down back to normal.
It is easy to see what is going on here. The time intervals are very important to follow correctly. This is what makes this work out so effective. This method is called the cardio-sprint pyramid and it allows allows one to burn an insane amount of calories in a short time. This is because of how hard the heart is working to go from a fast heart beat back down to a slow one repeatedly.
Some Foods You Should Still Stay Away From
Although this diet is not strict due to the fasting that does int mean you can eat 2 quarts of ice cream every day. If you avoid consuming processed foods, you will be okay.
Also, sugars and starches can cause insulin spikes and therefore making it harder to burn fat. The only good time to really eat sugar is right after a nice workout. I would also stay away from soda and candy. Not only can it cause weight gain and fat gain but it is horrible for one’s teeth.
Other than that pizza and some fast food here and there is fair game with intermittent fasting.
To Sum It Up
Intermittent fasting is a healthy weight loss diet plan. It is not the only one out there but it definitely beats a lot of different diets due to the fact that you are not restricted to eat certain types of food like most diets are. This diet does not focus on what you eat. It is all about WHEN you eat.
If you follow the fasting 16 hours fast and 2 meals a day you will be on your way to freedom from your obese self. Do not forget to work out as well. At least 30 min a day cardio and the right times and you are sure to succeed! If I can do it, so can you and many others.
If you have any questions on this way of dieting or anything I have mentioned above, please leave a comment below and I will answer all of your questions.
So if you’re asking how to lose belly fat quickly? You found the solution to transforming a better healthier you. Good luck!
All the best,